This blog is about my journey as a Serial Entrepreneur, my quest to travel to Abu Dhabi & Dubai, United Arab Emirates, the path I’m taking to get there, and a learning experience for me that I’m sharing with you. This is a message of hope to all entrepreneurs out there to stay motivated, believe in your dreams, and never stop. This blog will document my perseverance, stubbornness, diligence, tenacity, and good old fashion elbow grease and moxie. I’ll talk about technology, writing a business plan, online marketing techniques, culture in the Middle East, business and social Etiquette in the UAE, business networking, and organization affiliations. I hope you learn from my blog, feel free to ask me any questions, post comments, and I hope you enjoy this ride as much as I am.



Monday, August 2, 2010

Perfect Example of Company Name and Branding


I just found this video this morning, and it compliments and supports my post from yesterday about Naming Your Company to Build a Memorable Brand. The owner of Butch Bakery aptly named his company to reach a male target market and ride the Cupcake trend, that's not going anywhere anytime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Just admiring your work and wondering how you managed this blog so well. It’s so remarkable that I can't afford to not go through this valuable information whenever I surf the internet!
    choose a suitable name for my company

    ReplyDelete