This blog is about my journey as a Serial Entrepreneur, my quest to travel to Abu Dhabi & Dubai, United Arab Emirates, the path I’m taking to get there, and a learning experience for me that I’m sharing with you. This is a message of hope to all entrepreneurs out there to stay motivated, believe in your dreams, and never stop. This blog will document my perseverance, stubbornness, diligence, tenacity, and good old fashion elbow grease and moxie. I’ll talk about technology, writing a business plan, online marketing techniques, culture in the Middle East, business and social Etiquette in the UAE, business networking, and organization affiliations. I hope you learn from my blog, feel free to ask me any questions, post comments, and I hope you enjoy this ride as much as I am.



Friday, July 16, 2010

Camel's Milk Anyone?

I'm not sure if I'm ready to drink Camel Milk, but I may give it a try when I get over there.


The Dairy Reporter announced The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is seeking EU permission to export camel’s milk but despite its nutritional benefits the milk may struggle to become a significant market force.

Nutritional Advantages
And for many consumers, the camel could offer a promising alternative to the cow. Camel’s milk does not cause protein allergies and can be drunk by people with lactose intolerance. It is also high in insulin which could be good news for diabetes patients.

Potential Drawbacks
Haddad said she has doubts about the suitability of camel’s milk for export. The researcher said little work has been done to see how it reacts to thermal treatment. She added that the milk does not keep very easily, and can change character over time.

1 comment:

  1. This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn?t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you?ll definitely discover it. www.setupdubaibusiness.com/business-opportunities-in-dubai/

    ReplyDelete