This blog is about my journey as a Serial Entrepreneur, my quest to travel to Abu Dhabi & Dubai, United Arab Emirates, the path I’m taking to get there, and a learning experience for me that I’m sharing with you. This is a message of hope to all entrepreneurs out there to stay motivated, believe in your dreams, and never stop. This blog will document my perseverance, stubbornness, diligence, tenacity, and good old fashion elbow grease and moxie. I’ll talk about technology, writing a business plan, online marketing techniques, culture in the Middle East, business and social Etiquette in the UAE, business networking, and organization affiliations. I hope you learn from my blog, feel free to ask me any questions, post comments, and I hope you enjoy this ride as much as I am.



Monday, July 19, 2010

Dubai Driving Skills

Apparently, demonstrating driving skills worthy of qualifying for X-Games is not uncommon in Dubai.  This looks dangerous, and I don't recommend anyone trying to drive like this during their visit to Dubai.

1 comment:

  1. People do notice that in Dubai. Crossing the street even in a pedestrian lane is sometimes not a joke.


    property shop abu dhabi

    ReplyDelete