This blog is about my journey as a Serial Entrepreneur, my quest to travel to Abu Dhabi & Dubai, United Arab Emirates, the path I’m taking to get there, and a learning experience for me that I’m sharing with you. This is a message of hope to all entrepreneurs out there to stay motivated, believe in your dreams, and never stop. This blog will document my perseverance, stubbornness, diligence, tenacity, and good old fashion elbow grease and moxie. I’ll talk about technology, writing a business plan, online marketing techniques, culture in the Middle East, business and social Etiquette in the UAE, business networking, and organization affiliations. I hope you learn from my blog, feel free to ask me any questions, post comments, and I hope you enjoy this ride as much as I am.



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm Gonna Take the Ride of My Life at Ferrari World


I was not going to write about this today, but I can’t help but blab anytime I see news and pictures about Ferrari World. Blue is my favorite color, but Red is definitely growing on me the closer we get to opening day of Ferrari World October 28, 2010. I wonder if they’ll have big musical acts and special performances. Knowing Abu Dhabi, I know Fireworks are definitely on schedule for the event along with an amazing light show from the Yas Hotel’s magnificent LED lights.

With over 900,000 square feet available for public exploration, the Ferrari Theme Park is the largest indoor theme park in the World. Adrenaline junkies get ready for the faster roller coaster in the World! The Formula Rossa Roller Coaster will accelerate to a maximum speed of 149 mph and has 20,800 horsepower. Passengers will be moving so fast they will be required to wear protective goggles to protect their eyes.


Then, there’s The GT Roller Coaster replicating the Ferrari F430 Spider (pictured above) that sends two competing coaster carriages on a wild race to the finish line.

I will be riding every roller coaster and adult ride they have at Ferrari World as long as there aren’t any height restrictions (I’m only 5ft). This will be the closest I get to knowing with it feels like to ride in a Ferrari. I wonder what pictures of me will look like before & after my Formula Rossa Roller Coaster ride. Do you think I’ll have a permanent smile like the Joker?

2 comments:

  1. Ferrari world sure do amaze me. Truly a magnificent, amazing building masterpiece.


    psi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always make me feel amazed everytime I saw a picture of Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi.

    Abu Dhabi Gate Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete