This blog is about my journey as a Serial Entrepreneur, my quest to travel to Abu Dhabi & Dubai, United Arab Emirates, the path I’m taking to get there, and a learning experience for me that I’m sharing with you. This is a message of hope to all entrepreneurs out there to stay motivated, believe in your dreams, and never stop. This blog will document my perseverance, stubbornness, diligence, tenacity, and good old fashion elbow grease and moxie. I’ll talk about technology, writing a business plan, online marketing techniques, culture in the Middle East, business and social Etiquette in the UAE, business networking, and organization affiliations. I hope you learn from my blog, feel free to ask me any questions, post comments, and I hope you enjoy this ride as much as I am.



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Missed It, but May Be Next Time

For the 6th consecutive year Abu Dhabi hosted the Red Bull Air Race. This is definitely the first time I’m hearing about any Air Race, but the deeper I dig the more exciting stuff I find. Abu Dhabi just wants to provide some form of entertainment for every visitor with varied interests and tastes. This would definitely on my list of family activities.

Abu Dhabi opened the 2010 Red Bull Air Race World Championship season March 26th. This was the first of 8 races in the 2010 season taken place around the world.  If the Red Bull Air Race is in town when I'm in Abu Dhabi, they're on my list of things to do.

1 comment:

  1. Many people from all over the world visit Abu Dhabi every year for its fantastic tourist attractions. And race events there never stops whole year round.



    psi

    ReplyDelete